tirsdag 5. januar 2010

Celebrating 17'th of May...

Our National day...May 17'th! We do like to go all the way out, even at the smallest communeties! We just enjoy having fun! Now I (and I am admitting it) being my forgetful self, forgot my camera. But my Popeye being the wonderful and thoughtful person he is, had his and we managed to get a couple of snap shots. We should have been in the city where the celebration is majour - but will do that next year. It always tops off the day with a big BANG!!!!You have heard it said, Norwegians are borned with skiis on their feet. Wear them even in the spring/summertime!!! Go figure....
Hipp hipp hurraaaaaaaa.....!!! Aww my nephew is having a great time singing along in the parade!
Ok...who is sucking up to their mother in law?????

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar