tirsdag 5. januar 2010

Finally here...:)

After waiting for what seemed like for ever, my love finally arrived:) Actually he did arrive a week before my parents knew, but had to keep it a secret so we could surprice my mother. She really got a shock!! After being really sure that Damien had arrived April 1'th, my mom wasnt sure anymore when I arrived in Kristiansand Easter with out him in the car!! Poor guy, I kicked him out of the car at the shops so he had to walk down to the house all alone......:( But thankfully he found his way and we were together yet again!! :))) My mom a bit shaky and red, me just HAPPY!! We had an awsome easter down south meeting my friends and family. We also celebrated Damiens birthday sunday 12'th. After all the excitement we had this easter, there is still a whole lot more to come, and we cant wait!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar